Translate

Friday, August 31, 2012

Heart Breaks

     



    Note: I'm stupid for not writing lately but I've recently moved and have been busy with work. Hopefully, I'll be writing more regularly now :P 

      So it's surprising that out of all people, I'd be writing about heart breaks. I'm used to being the girl that doesn't care. Some people judge me and think I really don't have the ability to care enough about someone to stick to them. Honestly, I don't care. I'm not even sure what type of person I am and what I'm capable of. I don't know if I'm shallow and care only about looks or if I actually care about a person. I tend to stay away from feelings because that's how I protect myself. 

      But I learned something new this summer. I learned that I'm capable of caring. And I think I like that. The situation I got into was a bit complicated and in the end I was the one who end up hurt. But at the same time, I got to experience memories that I'll always cherish because I was happy while they lasted. I know I'll be called stupid for jumping into something even though I knew it wouldn't work out but its life. If you find something worth it, go for it. I think the worst feeling a person can have is a 'what if' feeling. You don't want to do something that you'll always wonder about in the future because it can affect your present then. It'll be hard for me. I'll have to work hard to move on when the time comes. But right now, I'm happy as friends and joy it brings me. 

    And so, this will be my first will be my first break. Funny I'm smiling as I write this. But it's because it was worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment