Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

Passion to go Farther Than Ever

   
   


         Many people have goals, desires, and places they want to be at. I have that too and I'm sure you may have it too. But sometimes it just really sucks when you don't have the resources to be up there. I feel that way about my certain goal in music. I aim high and I want to seriously write songs but my skills in music are limited. To write a song means to write the music, the lyrics, in addition to deciding which instruments sound right and correct. It takes a lot to write a legit song and I really want to do that. I feel like I have the potential to make something out of myself and to show a world a part of me I can only show through music. Music is like soul food for me. It's something I can never stop doing. But I guess that's how the best of best get there. They come from the lowest level possible but they go high and they get somewhere no one thought they could go. And that's my passion: to go farther than ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment