Translate

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Teamwork

     Some things in life sound so cliche and cheesy but honestly, they can be true. I'm serious. I've learnt today that teamwork can accomplish great things. Today was amazing. I'm an actress&director for a spiritual youth group and I feel so proud of my group. We've accomplished so much as a group. When I first started the group, I didn't see us doing anything big or impressive. I just saw us having fun and doing something together once again that we did as children. But we've grown so much as a group and are getting somewhere I'm totally amazed to see us at. I think it's amazing how much awesome teamwork can get you somewhere so far. I'm proud to be a director and my girls are just amazing. I'm proud of each and everyone of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment