Translate

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Safety for the sake of loved ones

       
   I put sailor moon as a pic to represent friends that make up your family cuz that was basically how it went in the show. :P

       People forget how love works sometimes. Love(im talking about love between friends and family) between two persons is mutual and if it's not, then at least your feelings or the other person's feelings are there. I know I love my friends. When they're happy, I'm happy. When they're sad, I feel sad. When they're in pain, I feel that pain for them. What's hard to remember is that this is exactly how someone who loves me feels. I have many loving friends from temple, school, college, and etc.. I forget that my happiness makes those friends happy and my pain makes those friends sad.
    I tend to be a reckless person. I love thrill and I love danger. There's this feeling of excitement and adrenaline rush that I'm addicted to. That's why I thrive on speed and find it almost impossible to obey the speed limit. But when there's people that love you, they fear for you. I have a friend who owns a bike and he was basically handicap all of beginning of the summer cuz of an earlier accident. I don't really express this to him but I have this constant feeling of concern and prayer that he'll be safe where ever he is. I feel like that about a lot of friends but I don't really express that concern. It's not like me to be like that.
    When there are people you love and people that love you, its the best that you be safe and considerate because your safety and well being affects them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment