Translate

Saturday, August 18, 2012

What Makes a Human the Most Sad

       I'm not sure how this topic even popped in my head but with things getting tough lately, I thought of this topic. Life is hard and difficult and I can say I've been through some tough shit. But in the end I feel what made some of those things in life seem unbearable was the feeling of loneliness. Even if things are rough and difficult to the extreme, I feel that the worst feeling was that I am alone. No matter how many friends I have. No matter what, when things are hard, and everything feels so unbearable, what breaks me is the feeling of frustration from not being able to call someone or tell someone about my hardships. It isn't the hardship itself that makes me feel so given up but the feeling that no one understands. My friends all tell me that they're there for me and that I can always talk to them but its just so hard to talk to anyone at that point when you're the most broken and hurt. Life is all fun and games but honestly, without love or without someone there to protect or shelter, its difficult. Loneliness is what makes a human the most sad. It makes things seem unbearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment