Translate

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

MEANIE HEADS

   Remember my last post about head attacks? Well today, I had a severe one. One that made me CRY!!! :[  So today, I visit my campus and go to a few places for jobs and as I'm starting to head back home, I suddenly have a head attack and its a migraine like no other. I honestly cried. In pain. I don't cry often. Especially when it comes to physical pain. I'm just like that. BUT GUESS WHAT??? My family tends to not care and ignore this kind of stuff. I'm taking some rest in the bed trying to sleep off the migraine when my little brother that I very much think is annoying comes and disturbs me in my sleep to tell me I have chores to do and he literally puts his face like in my face to wake me up. It took everything I had to punch him hard in the face. Then, my MOM, sees me cry but still really doesn't care. She just brushes it off.

   The point is, they should know me as a person and understand that I didn't feel well today. I know that this most likely really stupid and boring to read about but I needed to let the steam out. Like honestly, for once, I wish my family understood my feelings and dealt with me the way that I really want them to. 

1 comment:

  1. like I said, blogging is sort of like a journal for me, letting the world know your days haha :P

    ReplyDelete