Translate

Thursday, August 2, 2012

My One True Love



         Things in life change. People change, places change, relationships change. I know for sure that things in my life have constantly changed. The person I am has changed, people in my life have changed, and my friends have also changed. However, one of the few things in my life that's always been there is me and music. To me, music is magic. It's hard to find things in life that you'll always love no matter what; something that you feel passion for on a level where life becomes a pursuit of a certain goal. Music makes me feel happy and sometimes it makes me sad. But I let it take the reign of my feelings and I love riding it where ever it may take me. I love music cause that's when I feel real but surreal. It's a drug to me that I don't want to ever stop taking and it's helped overcome things in life. I feel like passion and love like that is hard to find. I'm glad to have found something in my life like that. Sometimes people ask, 'would you rather be blind or deaf?' Without hesitation, my answer always turns out to be blind. When I hear the sounds and voices around me, I feel alive. I could never live without the sounds of music or sounds of life. Obviously it'd be frustrating to be blind but I could never bear the world to be mute. I thank god everyday for giving the ability to hear because I may have been insane if music wasn't in my lane.


No comments:

Post a Comment