Translate

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Remember



I remember when I was young, we learnt that my grandmother was sick with cancer. I remember visiting her back at my home country. I was young but I remember bits and pieces of how I used to treat my grandmother and sometimes I feel like I was a jerk. I guess all these memories sort of surfaced because the grandma of a friend of mine passed away and it made me remember my own grandma. I love her. She was kind and nice and a warm-hearted person. She basically raised my younger brother while I was raised by my uncle for a few years. But I remember that I wasn't kind at many times and I feel sorry about that. I guess there are regrets from the past that all people have. But you have to hope for the best and just move on. Remember the memories and respect who you loved. 

1 comment: