There's a lot of things I've said and done that have made me feel ashamed of myself. Most people these types of things. I was honking, however, that it goes beyond shame when you do something that hurts the people you love the most. I did something like this. All these emotions of pain, anger, and resentment were going through my mind when I did what I did. However, I didn't realize how it would affect the people who love and value me. That was when I truly felt shame. Shame that I didn't think about the consequences of my actions and how others would be influenced. I am so sorry now that I did what I did and in order to prevent it from happening again, I've decided to take action even if it's something I may detest. I'll do anything to avoid a situation like that again where I honestly felt shame to the core of my heart.