Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Warning: it's getting late







         It's usually around the night time that I start getting moody. I get depressed really easily, I get mad really easily, and I also get hyper and giggly very easily. It's just what happens. And it doesn't really help that I have this annoying brother that seriously get REALLY REALLY annoying. Like seriously. This boy does nothing during the day except for watching shows, facebook, and maybe like one or two chores. And then he spends the whole day annoying me while I'm completing chores and other things. On top of that, my mom keeps getting annoyed about the smallest things and it just too much! When it gets late, I'm just tired and all these emotions that I sorta just tuck away during the day uncover themselves. That's when you should be scared... cuz i turn into a MEANNNNNN BEECHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment