Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Why I haven't been blogging

     






        So lately, I haven't been blogging as much anymore. I apologize but it's really annoying to during the evening time. I am now living on campus so it's been much different now. I don't have a curfew anymore. I can go out whenever I want and basically, I got freedom. But I wonder how long that will go on. Since I'm limited on my money I don't know if I'll last this year on campus. I may have to move back home but that will be a pain in the ass. It really will be. But we all got to do what we have to do. I pray to God that I can save up enough money soon to pay for things I need.

         So the reason that I haven't been blogging is because my schedule is all messed up and different now. It's really annoying. Its awesome that I have class only till noon but after that, I'm basically doing nothing. And its nice I get time to myself but at the same time, I waste a lot of that time. I need to start working out and doing something more productive. Its time to get somewhere in life. And I feel like I won't get there if I don't start blogging. It sucks too that my readers have decreased. I'm coming back folks :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment