Translate

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Over Analyzation is a bitch

 
     So you know that feeling when you think too much on matters. Yea.... sometimes it creates havoc and chaos in life. ESPECIALLY if it has to do with boys. Yes ladies, you know exactly what I'm talking about!

    If anything, I know that the number thing that females over analyze has to do with guys. I know that I do this constantly. I promise you that lately, my head's always asking me why I haven't been called or texted yet. Or does he or does he not like me. I feel like he's being more distant. I feel like I'm a bother. I feel like I shouldn't talk to him... BLAH BLAH BLAH

    I'm being a hypocrite when I say this, but maybe its time to turn this around, WOMEN! You know what, I think it's alright that we're more honest with our feelings. And just tell the man what you think. They'll let us know if we're right or wrong. It isn't that difficult being honest. My dear viewers, you may then ask, why can't I be honest with my special friend? Well that's because there's a certain circumstance I'm in. And I guess I just don't want to lose him yet. I know there's an end for whatever we have, sooner or later. But I rather that it be later and I just want to enjoy my time as his friend while it lasts.

   ANYWAYS. HONESTLY! I feel like we all do this too much and it's honestly time to be more open about our thoughts. Maybe we may chase them away. But if they're chased away that easily, they aren't worth our time and effort. And who knows, maybe it'll be refreshing for them to know whats on your mind.

But seriously, over analyzing is a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment