Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Mood Swings


 



  I'm pretty sure everyone these days has mood swings just cause I'm pretty sure about this. It's one of those things that just happen. Or maybe it's just me being weird. But let me tell you about these mood swings.

   Last night, I went to sleep feeling content, happy, hyper, and fun. I had been listening to music and dancing my ass off.
  I woke up this morning feeling hopeful and strong. I felt that I could do anything and that I could conquer the world.
  By now, I feel lost and hopeless and tired of everything. I'm just tired.

  I feel like mood swings are very tiring. One minute its happy and next its mad. And so the cycle keeps going. I feel like there's a psychological answer as to why things can be this way. I've been trying to analyze mood swings and this is the explanation I came up with.

Basically, what causes mood swings is that things have the ability to very easily change your feelings and attitude about life. Which means that you're affected very easily>> If you're very easily affected, that means that there's a lack of inner strength. lack of inner strength means that there is a lack of confidence. Which means that I have a problem with this. I think. But in a way, I don't think I have self confidence problems. Maybe my problem is that I rely on others too much.

Anyways, this mood swings problem is something that would be interesting to study in psychology. 

No comments:

Post a Comment