Translate

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Confused?

   
     It's that feeling that a lot of us go through when all these things hit you all at once. Sometimes you should feel something but you don't know just because you're in shock. And sometimes you don't even feel the right feelings for whatever situation you're in.

Happy: This happened to me this summer. I learned about the engagement of my cousin and good friend. I was SHOCKED! It was good news but instead of being happy, I was more upset that I didn't hear about this from him and he didn't tell me. haha I was not happy when thats how it should have been. 

Sad: So all this random boy drama is going on. The fact that I was considering this guy seriously and not as some fling means he meant a lot to me. But with the way things ended and after everything happened, instead of feeling sad and down about it. I've been pretty cheerful and alright. Inside me, there's this storm of confusion and madness I guess. But I'm not sad lol.

Angry: When I get angry, I sorta get sad? I feel sad that I even have to feel angry about that certain issue. I'm not sure. It's a weird way of feeling things. But I feel that way. 

AND THEN I'M JUST CRAZY. Yea there's no explanation for my craziness and sometimes I'm just crazy and hyper cuz thats how it be. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment