Translate

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I Just Miss My Friends

                 

     So today I was talking to a friend of mine about flirting and to give her examples, I was going through a conversations I had with a friend of mine in the past. While I was going through those conversations, I realized that I miss my friend and its not just him. I miss some of my best friends that I feel like I've lost.

  Sometimes, feelings ruin friendship and its the worst thing ever. The truth is, I've learnt from experiences in these past two years that friends should just stay as friends.

  The times and memories that you have as friends are sometimes just ridiculous. It's sort of funny. But all good things in this world come to an end at some point. I guess I just miss my friends. Both of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment