Translate

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

One of those stupid days



    Sometimes it's one of those days. It's one of those days where you seem to be doing really stupid stuff and it's just really hilarious. For example, I accidentally wrote a paper on the Illiad when I was supposed to write it on the Odyssey. It was just really funny. And then, to top it off, I started work at a new place. One of my old professor was introducing himself to me since I'm the new employee at the office. He didn't realize that I was a student from the previous semester. I told him that he that I knew him because he had taught me and then I reminded him of how I had actually gotten in trouble with him. I'm not sure that was really smart but it was pretty stupid of me. But you know, it's just one of those stupid days for me. But then again, everyone has one of those :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment