Translate

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bro-Zoned

       

    Guys have this problem being friend-zoned, right? Well I have a problem being bro-zoned. Lemme tell you about it.
     So I have this problem of bro-zoning myself. I seriously do. This is the thing. I usually meet a guy that really interests me and I really want to be friends with him. But then, I subject myself as a bro to him and then I'm stuck in the bro-zone. It's honestly really annoying. I don't know how to approach boys. I suck at it. And then, when I do approach them, my natural bro-ness just kicks in. It's honestly really annoying but at the same time I guess I don't mind.
    This is what I figure, when the right guy comes along and if there's a guy that likes me truly for who I am, he'll be able to overlook my bro-self. He'll really see me and I know there are guys like that.
    Not only that, I honestly have some of the best friends I've had because of the person I am and also because I make it easier for guys to talk to me. I like who I am...

But it's still annoying being bro-zoned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment