Translate

Monday, September 10, 2012

Yes I Lie, I'm Sorry?



  Hey world! :D So lately the number of viewers of my blog has been increasing and that makes me SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!! I hope that the numbers keep increasing. It's not that I want my name known around the world but I want my thoughts to be shared. So thank you all for taking time to read this whenever you do :P 

    Anyways, yes I lie. Even to my friends and people I honestly love to death. But sometimes when you grow up lying, living lie, living double lives cause you're afraid of being accepted how you are, it starts happening. You just start lying.
    But it's not like I lie and I don't regret it and shit but sometimes I can't help it. I've been learning lately that this all is not an excuse for me to lie. I feel like I want to become a better person. I want to be the best person I can be because I know I can.

    Lying is bad. But the truth we all do it. And it's inevitable because life is not simple. Life has so many  things we can't avoid and things get complicated. And so, in order to avoid problems, we lie. It's not the best solution but we try. And we go through things everyday. We learn new things but we keep trying. We try to be better than what we are because we know what we're capable of. We make mistakes but that's what being human is about.

   Yes I lie. But I'm not a bad person because I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment