Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Forgiveness and Honesty - Me, Him, and Her

   

   There was a lot of drama that's occurred. And this is what I want to say about what happened hoping that the two people involved in this will read this and understand what happened and why forgiveness and honesty is the best way to deal with this.

      Me, him, and her There were two people involved and my best friend(Her)<<who i consider my sister>> is not going to talk to someone I used to consider a close friend of mine(Him).

    First, whatever happened occurred because of chain events, not because I meant to blackmail or ruin the friendships of those two people. It honestly just happened. But now that these things happened, I'm going to constantly suffer wishing that I'd never have met Him and had the fun memories with him if it means that He lost Her friendship. My happiness is not worth it at the cost of His friendship with Her.  So this is my attempt to express whats in my heart. I hope Her will understand that Him is someone worth keeping in Her life because if there's anything I know about Him, it's that he'll do anything for her happiness. He just wants to see that beautiful smile on her face and that her friendship is important to Him above anything.

   Friendship is something beautiful, friendship is love. And the real truth is, friendship is so rare. We may have people we share stories and have fun with but friends are different. Real friends are different. It's not just about sharing stories but its about sharing lives, sharing happiness, sharing feelings. We find that it's hard to find people that will share all that with us because that's a lot of sharing. Sharing is caring. haha

   However, sometimes, we're afraid of being judged. We feel that we will be judged and that our friends won't understand. And it's right to be afraid because it does happen. I have friends that I've literally known my whole life but they don't know a part of me and they never will. Why? Because people have the tendency to judge. But that's part of being human. We judge and we are judged.

What's sad is when we let these things between friendships. Its something I strongly disagree with. It's fine to have our own beliefs but they shouldn't break friendships.

In the end, when things get tangled and messed up, it's only the best to be honest and place faith that maybe, JUST maybe, they'll forgive and we'll move on. Sometimes, there's a certain point we get to where we should know that honesty is the only way.

When you have a friend that's given you so much time and care, don't let it go. I let it go as a sacrifice. Not out of anger and despise. As a friend, I'll always have and will love Him. But I'm not sure if he ever really knew me and if I ever really knew him. Yes, I did have feelings for him. But not anymore. Things are over.

My only concern is regarding Him and Her. I wouldn't mind if all the blame goes on me. I just want them to be friends. I just want them to be how they were because He could keep her happy and help her in ways I never can.




No comments:

Post a Comment