Translate

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Child Birth


       Well those who know me know that I don't really like to think ahead. I don't like thinking about stuff like marriage and family and blah because I'm not personally at a place where I can even think about a future family. Obviously, I hope to have a family one day but it's definitely something I don't think about at this point.
       However, today has been a bit different. I watched my first ever child birth video and we've been going into child birth in more detail and its the most weird feeling to learn about this. I've been feeling all these mixed emotions about child birth.
       To all the men out there, yes I'm talking about child birth in my blog as weird as that sounds. So basically everything I've been feeling regarding child birth.

1. Scared as fuck: That's gonna hurt like that anything
2. Amazed: There's gonna be a baby growing inside me!?!?! WHAT?!
3. Confused: How in the world can something so big grow inside me?!?
4. Frustrated: I'm so fucked up. I can't be a mother!
5. Excited: Oh my gosh, there's gonna be a human being that'll come from me!
6. Cautious: I should probably start trying to be more healthy
7. Intrigued: Hm, I'm gonna meet someone I trust enough to make a baby with?


   I feel like this list is not at all enough to describe how I feel right now. It's so weird. Child birth... It's a subject I'm going to put aside for right now but it's definitely shaken me to the core today.




No comments:

Post a Comment