Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Shit Happens But Fun Never Stops

 


Well, lately, theres been a lot of drama in life and it really affected me. I wasn't doing well but lately, things are changing for me. Personally, I've been more happier this whole week than I've been for the longest time. It made me realize that sometimes, things happen for the best and life is what you make it to be. This week, I tried. This week, I went out and did crazy things I would never do. I've been busy with people and activities. I actually put myself out of my comfort zone and went to play soccer with all these boys from campus. With only two girls, the games were intense. There were injuries and we were all serious but I had SO MUCH fun! I ended up sleeping at 5:30am and it was such a fun night yesterday :P Not only that, I've met new people and made new friends. I've begun to work out and I'm happy with my life.

I'm completely happy with my life and I'm loving the way I feel since it feels like I'm actually headed where I want to be in the future.... Shit happens but the Fun Never Stops! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment