Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

You Vs. You




People usually tend to pursue what they desire or different goals they might have. Sometimes people who have guts or are stupid enough to, keep going on even though everyone may be against them. Actually I happen to be experiencing. But now, half way through, I realized that there's a lot I want in life and there are many choices I have in life as to what I choose to pursue. But each one of these choices are choices that will turn my life around. And it's up to me to choose the path in which I won't regret as much. In each choice presented to me, there are both attractive, tempting, and also ugly things. And the thing is all these things that you want to do happen to suit you and may possibly make you happy. But if you're not happy with the way things go? What if things are not as they had seemed and its too late to change ways? Its this battle that you keep having with yourself. It's so confusing. And that's way it seems as if having someone tell you what to do would be easier but that's really just pathetic. When you have others telling you what to do, you don't grow up and learn to make your own choices in life.

This battle: you vs. you. Its important to have it. Cause when you get past that battle, you have reassurance that you've made this choice on yourself and that in the end, there's no one to blame for any regrets you might have because you're the one who took the road you're on. 

1 comment: