Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Judgmental Idiots



       All my life, religion has been the center of my life. I've grown in a religious community and I've made friends I know I'll always be friends with no matter what. But recently my life has changed a bit. I've been experimenting and trying to find myself. Its sorta a phase all teenagers hit. Anyways I have all these friends that I've known for like the longest time. These are basically people I've known the longest in my life. I guess what makes me sad is, now that I've changed so much, I'm beginning to be judged. We all judge and are judged every single day but when its by the people you love and have been there all your life, its a bit sad.

1 comment:

  1. ... but what if that person had a greater sense of you then now? I mean it also depends on one's personal views, but I agree it's bad to judge but sometimes if the person you thought were the best and turn out to be the not so great, then it's really hard not to judge.

    ReplyDelete