Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Good ol' days



       Today, I visited this camp that I usually volunteer at. I'm like the music teacher/children's recess time coordinator/other stuff. While I was with the kids, I realized how much life changes as you grow up and how there's certain things that you'll always miss. There's this innocence that kids have while they grow up and that innocence is basically bliss. We're just so free and nothing really matters. Life is all about fun and games. It's nice to feel that way. It's amazing to feel so carefree and I guess I miss those old days. Being a kid. 
So what changes? Where's that innocence go? 

But at the same time, with age comes responsibilities and things that make us happy. I guess in that way, life is great, letting us experience different things.


No comments:

Post a Comment