Translate

Friday, July 13, 2012

Identification



My issue is that I'm having an identity crisis. I don't know who I am or what type of person I am. Many people know the angelic side of me, many know other different sides. The truth I just don't know who I am. Am I religious? Am I really nice or mean? I don't know. I have like bazillions of questions in my head. I wonder sometimes, 'how the fuck do you decide who the hell you are?' Do you randomly pick outta Dr. Seuss's hat that you're gonna be prep, jock, emo, goth, ghetto, nerd, etc? Its just that I find that I sorta fit in all these categories. I'm a female but I like to think I'm male. I'm a clutz but I like to think I'm active and can play sports to save my life. I can be pretty goth and emo when I'm depressed. Very few people know how dark I can really be. I'm a nerd because I loveeee reading and stuff but I also love movies. I hate mushy stuff but I'm addicted to RomComs. I have a dirty mind but at the same time I'm very innocent. I hate studying but I can be really intelligent when it comes to certain things.

I don't know. I feel like the this is issue of every teenager. How the hell do we identify ourselves?


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously never knew you felt that way, but you know what, I feel the same way. I mean how really do we determine who we are? Cause with certain people, we are certain us. Not everyone knows our full identity, I mean how can they, if we don't even know it. I try to be the ONE me, but sometimes, that seems impossible because sometimes I can't be ME with some people, I have to be THEM. If I be ME, I feel like everyone will judge me, because they didn't expect me to be how I really am. I don't even know if that makes sense, but I totally agree with your post. Maybe we have to find some US in the world, who feel the same way, to know who we are truly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or you just need to take a risk and see if people will fully accept you. even those you thought wouldnt

    ReplyDelete
  4. taking a risk is like a risk to lose them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. they're not worth keeping around if they can't accept you because some day later if not now, things will change and they wont be there.

    Sometimes however, in religion, you might have friends that you hide things from and i feel thats a whole new other topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why? it would be the same thing, why hide it if they cant accept you as you are, no matter what religion you believe in.

    ReplyDelete