Translate

Monday, July 23, 2012

PMS - Every male's Nightmare


 We all know that the #1 reason why the world can't be ruled by women is that we'd probably have a world war every month when PMS occurs. So guys always wonder why its always as crazy as PMS tends to be. I mean yeah, there's physical changes in the body occurring that cause mood swings but things get SUPER crazy. Well this is the thing, girls are already crazy. Its true. We've act all mature but unseen sides come out when we get drunk(guys you prolly know this), hang out with our girls, and have slumber parties(seriously, try secretly sneaking to one or vid taping. as long as you don't get arrested, its all good :P). Anyways, we're already crazy and then we go this PMS shit. Basically, it creates emotions in us that don't make sense and the thing is, those emotions are gonna come out. And so we get mad at the stupidest things, get dramatic about nothing, start laughing our asses off at what may be an everyday small gesture. Why? We have no fucking clue. But hey it happens. And that's when men need to fear us. They really should. I sometimes fear myself. I already sprout nonsense like anything. Plus I have these random mood swings. And then when PMS hits, its full blown attack on the people around me. I feel sorry for them. But hey, they gotta tolerate. Its just one of those things in life.


1 comment: