Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

People are trying to kill... In my dreams



     So people who know me personally know I'm being treated for scoliosis and have severe back pain and blah. Anyways, I haven't been sleeping well. And last night I had one of those dreams where there's someone who wants to kill you. So here's how the story goes.

       Its the beautiful summer. So me and two of my roommates are out on vacation. We're staying at log house, god knows where. All of a sudden, there are all these cops are chasing this car that has two men carrying guns. I realize what's happening so I quickly rush inside the house and I'm going to lock the back door. But as I'm doing this, one of the gun men starts shooting through the window. One of my friends get hit on the shoulder and the other fainted. There happens to be another man with us and I see him get shot in the chest about 5 times.
 
At this point, I wake up. I go back to sleep and this is what I dream of next.

       I'm at the same lodge with my parents. This time the same gunman appears after realizing he never killed me. He didn't have a gun this time but he set the forest area around our house to fire. Again I realize his purpose and quickly rush my family out of the forest. The gunman ends up burning in the house. Then somehow i end up at a family wedding without proper clothes to wear.

   This is the story of my Dream Life... I wonder what's wrong with me.




ps... are there really people from Russia and Germany reading this cuz it says there are and I think thats sooo cool. Comment or something to let me know!! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment