Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Broken Heart Breaks Again



   My dad showed this to me the other day. It made me think a lot. A daughter's first love is her dad and that's totally true. But that first love crushed my self confidence and will to live for myself. It basically broke me. Then my godfather replaced that first love and soon he left. I was alone again, broken hearted. Once again, another fatherly figure came into my life and then he left too. Even after hurting so much, I let myself once again fall in love. And I'm sure y'all can guess what the result was. Another heart break. It seems to me that my life has been full of broken hearts. What makes me surprises me after all this is that I've still given my heart to others. 

  If there's one thing I know for sure, it's that I've definitely given my heart to my friends. My friends have done things that have hurt me and I've done hurtful things but at the same time, they're there. They're everything to me. They've kept me alive and able to live. 
  
 As for falling in love, that'll take a long time. I don't think I'm ready to risk my already broken heart. But I'll play games with love :P 



No comments:

Post a Comment