Translate

Friday, May 17, 2013

Summers-A-Here

          My dear viewers, I understand that it's been quite the while since I've last written. I'm a college student busy with a double major in Psych and English and a minor in International relations. Not only that, my life is contaminated with the constant appearances of dramatic situations that seem to tangle me in ways so ridiculous.
          Usually, I write these on my thoughts on different subjects that appear in my life but these past months during my school year is an experience that I'd like to share with strangers unknown to me. To share accounts on ones life is something less challenging to with strangers. This is because they are strangers thus there's no fear of being judged.
          So... About this year. Ohmyholy... One of the craziest semesters I've had. EVER!. So many things and and so many new people but together it's been such a blast. I've never had so many feelings I've felt all at once. Even the ending ended with a bam... Its like one of those bam endings to a season of your favorite show.
          It helped me understand that life is too short for us to actually try be persons that people surrounding us want us to be. Morever, I really fell in love with myself this semester. I genuinely like who I am and who my friends are.
           Not only that, for the time ever, I think I may be in a real relationship soon. Its amazing that I've finally reached this place where I may start genuinely liking someone.

It's a revolution every year. A revolution of the self.  To be continued.... ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment